We provide complex case management services to children and adult clients with catastrophic and life changing injuries. We specialise in complex orthopaedic trauma, limb loss, birth injury and traumatic brain injury.
Working with Injured Clients
- Support clients to find the right carers and treating professionals for them.
- Coordinate the input from various care and healthcare professionals.
- Manage care and support packages.
- Manage projects such as major adaptations.
- Help you arrange holidays in the UK and abroad.
- Support your return to work or help you find suitable alternative employment.
Working with Solicitors and Insurance Companies
In addition to what we offer to injured clients we will
- Ensure cost effective and efficient rehabilitation.
- Manage input from private and statutory health and social care where needed.
- Support clients on their journey through the legal process.
- Provide regular written updates.
Working with Deputies
We are experienced in working with deputies pre- and post settlement. This often entails similar services to what we offer to injured clients, solicitors and insurance companies. However, we also have experience in creating tailor-made packages for client to ensure that settlement funding is spent responsibly on effective support, treatment or housing as may be required.