We provide complex case management services to adult clients with catastrophic and life changing injuries. We specialise in complex orthopaedic trauma, limb loss and traumatic brain injury.
Working with Injured Clients
- Support clients to find the right carers and treating professionals for them.
- Coordinate the input from various care and healthcare professionals.
- Manage care and support packages.
- Manage projects such as major adaptations.
- Help you arrange holidays in the UK and abroad.
- Support your return to work or help you find suitable alternative employment.
Working with Solicitors and Insurance Companies
In addition to what we offer to injured clients we will
- Ensure cost effective and efficient rehabilitation.
- Manage input from private and statutory health and social care where needed.
- Support clients on their journey through the legal process.
- Provide regular written updates.
Working with Deputies
We are experienced in working with deputies pre- and post settlement. This often entails similar services to what we offer to injured clients, solicitors and insurance companies. However, we also have experience in creating tailor-made packages for client to ensure that settlement funding is spent responsibly on effective support, treatment or housing as may be required.